PRW High-Performance Aluminum Water Pumps are engineered to deliver an increased water flow, block pressure, and balanced delivery. These super velocity pumps significantly improve cooling for all street, high performance and racing applications. Equalized water flow distribution and pressure balanced water passages minimize internal engine hot-spots. Each pump features low pressure-injected, aluminum alloy pump bodies that are complemented by a cold-rolled carbon steel impeller of a closed-captured multi-van axial design with double-welded front and rear faceplates.
- Bearing steel alloy 3/4 shafts.
- Road Race endorsed above 7,000 RPM.
- Low pressure-injected aluminum alloy housing.
- Front and rear roller/ball bearings to minimize harmonics.
- Cold-rolled carbon steel impeller of a closed-captured multi-van axial design.
- Double-welded front and rear impeller faceplates to minimize cavitation and maximize flow.