- Brakes & Drivetrain
- Brake - Disc & Drum Kits
- Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits
Power Stop has taken the time to assemble the most effective rotors, pads and calipers for your braking application. Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kits include cross-drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated brake calipers, and Z36 series carbon ceramic brake pads. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite for your truck or SUV than other leading brands. Not only do the brake rotors and calipers look great behind stock or custom wheels, they perform better than stock as well! Every caliper and bracket is expertly remanufactured, lubricated, powder-coated red and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility. If you need a quick, simple, affordable solution to better braking, then don't just stop... Power Stop!
Powder-Coated Red Performance Calipers
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. The calipers and brackets are treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating that looks and performs great behind stock or custom wheels. They bolt directly in place of the stock calipers and all new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life. Premium abutment clips are included where applicable.
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Power Stop Brake Rotors provide the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling & slots to expel gas and dust. Power Stop uses only the best blanks from the finest foundries (G3000 grade castings) and, except for the hub assemblies, these rotors are zinc-plated to resist rust. The rotor's drilled-slotted combination design is a very popular performance option for everyday street and track applications.
Z36 Truck and Tow Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
Engineered to deliver more brake torque to heavy haulers, Power Stop Truck and Tow Brake Pads have a 17% higher coefficient of friction than original equipment. The extreme bite of the carbon fiber infused ceramic compound offers superior stopping without the potential drama of high-temperature brake fade. These long-lasting brake pads are ideal for trucks and SUV's with higher gross vehicle weights.
Features & Benefits:
- Electrostatic Powder Paint Resists Corrosion
- 100 Percent Pressure Tested To Prevent Leaks
- Brand New Components Including Bleeder Screw Hardware And Pins
- High Temperature EPDM Rubber For Extended Life
- Premium Silicone Lubrication For Smooth Operation
- Remanufactured In Chicago Illinois Facility
- Zinc-Plated Brake Rotors Resist Rust
- Drilled Holes Keep Rotors up to 180° Cooler for Improved Performance
- Rotor Slots Maintain Clear Contact between Pads and Rotors
- Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads Provide Superior Stopping Power
- Pads Include Brake Hardware as Applicable
Note: Please use the "Filter By Vehicle" selection on the left below to find Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Complete Front and Rear Brake Pad and Rotor Kits for your truck or SUV.
What Are The Top Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits?
The top three most popular Power Stop Z36 calipers, brake pads, and rotor kits include the following:
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra and 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia
- 2005 - 2007 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra, 2007-2008 Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, and 2007 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe, GMC Yukon
- 1990 Jeep Wagoneer, 1990 – 1992 Jeep Comanche, 1990-1999 Jeep Cherokee, 1990-1999 Jeep Wrangler, and 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
How Much Do Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits Cost?
Power Stop Z36 brake kits start under $300 and span to around $1700, depending on the year, make, and model of the vehicle.
What Are The Main Benefits of Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits?
The main advantage the Power Stop Z36 kit has over other kits includes brake pads constructed with carbon fiber and ceramic material, zinc-plated and cross-drilled / slotted rotors, and remanufactured calipers with premium components.
How To Install Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits
The installation instructions for installing brake pads, rotors, and calipers will vary, depending on the application. It is recommended to always follow the shop or repair manual for your specific year, make, and model of vehicle. However, the general steps for the install of most brake kits include the following:
- Raise the vehicle high enough to safely work on the brakes.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly, replacing the brakes one corner at a time.
- Remove the caliper, pads, and mounting brackets, collecting the brake fluid that will drain from disconnecting the brake hose.
- Remove the brake rotor.
- Clean and inspect the spindle, steering, and suspension before assembly of the new brakes.
- Install the rotor (spray with brake cleaner), brake pads, caliper, and wheel and tire assembly in the reverse order of removal, following torque specifications and sequences when applicable.
- Bleed the brake system once all calipers and brake hoses are installed.
- Lower the vehicle back to the ground and follow the brake pad break-in instructions.