- Engines & Components
- Engine - Assembled / Ready-to-Run
- Professional Products Powerforce Dampers
Professional Products Powerforce Dampers are designed to fit a wide range of engine applications. Powerforce Dampers come internally or externally balanced from the manufacturer but allow additional bolt-on counterweights. With this feature, these Dampers provide high flexibility in switching to different applications and that require more or less balance. This allows one Damper to be used on multiple engines. Professional Products gives a major competitive advantage with versatility combined with quality not found with any other company.
Powerforce Street Dampers are offered in nodular iron, stainless steel, and lightweight 1045 steel to withstand the demands of today's street performance enthusiasts.
Powerforce+Plus Dampers are constructed of 1045 steel for increased durability and consistency at higher RPM's. They're SFI approved for all-out racing applications.
- Accurate crank bore for proper press fit onto stock crankshaft.
- Bright white, easy to read timing marks.
- Tough, high temperature elastomer to resist breakdown.
- Powerforce Street Dampers limited to 6,500 RPM.
- Powerforce+Plus Dampers limited to 9,500 RPM.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.