Provides Comfort & Allows Driver to Feel the Pedals
SFI 3.3/5 Rated
The Simpson High-Top Driving Shoe aids driver performance with top-of-the-line features: satin suede struck-through leather upper, Speedfit ankle closure, seven hole lace-up, heel support with shoehorn tab, padded ankle, and super-soft self-centering padded tongue. The fleece Nomex lining with flat seams and athletic insert are staples that separate Simpson quality and detail from the rest. This shoe also has satin suede leather toe, lace, and heel guard reinforcements for durability and Type R polyurethane soles with posi-grip pattern for complete traction.
- Satin suede struck-through leather upper
- Simpson's exclusive Super Slipper design for overall snug fit
- Speedfit Ankle Closure
- Padded heel support with shoehorn tab
- Self-centering padded tongue
- Nomex fleece lining with flat seams and athletic insert
- Polyurethane sole with posi-grip pattern
- 7-hole lace up for comfort and protection
- SFI 3.3/5 and FIA approved
Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Note: Sizes shown are for men.
Ladies should order 1.5 sizes down from your typical size to adjust.