Simpson continues to be on the cutting edge of safety with their new RT-20 drag racing shoe. As sanctioning bodies increase the SFI ratings in the rule book it’s not as easy to provide a lightweight user-friendly product but the RT-20 shoe delivers.
In years past to reach the SFI 3.2A/20 rating a bulky boot or shoe covers were used, although still available Simpson has created the RT-20 to give you a lightweight and comfortable alternative. Throw those bulky boots in the corner and get comfortable in the RT-20 racing shoe today.
- SFI 3.2A/20 Rating
- TPP 80 (40 Seconds to 2nd Degree Burn)
- Low Cut Back
- Covered Laces for extra Safety
- High-Quality Black Leather
- Hook & Loop Strap Ankle Enclosure
- Carbon-X Interior
- Oil Resistant Antistatic Sole
- Available in Half Sizes from 6 to 14
Shoe Size Conversion Chart
Note: Sizes Shown are for Men.
Ladies should order 1.5 sizes down from your typical size to adjust.
Men should order 1 size up from your typical size to adjust.