- Steering & Suspension
- Chassis, Roll Cage, Frame Rail, Subframe & Front Suspension Kits
- Speedtech Performance Universal Hot Rod Front Subframe
Speedtech Performance's Universal Front Subframe for Street Rods and Classics is designed as a package that will take your car to an entirely new level of performance handling and cruising comfort. Based on their popular '67-69 Camaro Pro Touring Subframe, upgrades over a stock style or Mustang II suspension include improved suspension geometry and more suspension adjustability through our patented control arm mounts. This translates to more fredom while setting ride height, comfort level and handling performance. Mounts for coilover style shocks and rack and pinion steering are standard. Using Speedtech's matched complete High Clearance front suspension allows fitment of wheels with up to 7-inches of backspacing!
This Base package includes just the frame stub and engine stands. It allows you to swap over your existing aftermarket suspension from your factory subframe, and will require the purchase of a rack and pinion steering unit.
- Accepts Air Ride Shockwave systems.
- Strong Box type laser cut and jig welded construction.
- Guldstrand camber curve modification is already built-in.
- Upper control arm mounts feature additional camber curve adjustability.
- Set up for true coilover shocks and rack and pinion type steering.
- Accepts small or big block engines with stock type oil pan.Increased header and exhaust clearance.
- Accepts LSX engines with Speedtech fabricated oil pan and motor mounts.
- Built-in tow/ tie down hooks eliminate strapping around frames when trailering.
- Accepts most aftermarket suspension components that clear coil over shocks and fit factory '67-69 Camaro or '68-74 Nova frames.