Superchip’s Lit E-series of LED Lighting provide powerful, high-efficiency, off-road LED lighting solutions with unmatched value and functionality. With sizes ranging from 4 to 50 LEDs, there is a light pod or bar solution for any application. Each light module is constructed from a rugged, aluminum body and houses high-power Cree grade A, 5 watt LEDs rated at an average lifespan of 50,000 hours. Military spec breather ports ensure lenses wont fog or collect moisture on the inside, while an IP 68 or IP 69 international protection rating certifies these lights are waterproof.
All E-Series LED modules come complete with a mount, full wiring harness, relay and toggle switch. Certain E-Series LED modules come with a Superchip Power Switch Kits that contain an EAS Power Switch which allows seamless connectivity and control when paired to a Superchip TrailDash or TrailDash 2 handheld tuner. This feature prevents you from having to drill into your factory dash to install aftermarket switch panels and lets you control all light functions from the tuner. The LIT E-Series Power Switch Kit also has the ability to control another circuit in addition to the light bar so you can add an additional accessory like another light bar, winch, air compressor or anything else running 12 volt power.
- 50,000 average LED life span
- Rugged military spec aluminum body
- High-power Cree grade A 5 watt LEDs
- Single or double row, straight or curved bars
- Breather vent prevents moisture or lens fogging
- International Protection Rating IP68 & IP69 waterproof tested
- All kits include: mounting brackets, wiring harness, relay and switch
- Power switch kits include: EAS Power Switch with TrailDash Tuner connectivity