The Traxxas LaTrax 1/18 Desert Prerunner Truck is fully assembled and ready-to-race with a 2.4GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, easy instructions, and an iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery with convenient AC wall charger. This potent battery pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive patented High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Everything you need is in the box, even 4 AA alkaline batteries for the transmmiter. The Desert Prerunner Truck features a powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed as well as 4-wheel drive for superior all-terrain versatility and grip.
- Ruggid, pre-painted ProGraphix body with decals
- All-weather electronics, including the waterproof electronic speed control
- 4-wheel drive provides superior all-terrain versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Ready-To-Race with included iD-equipped 7.2v NiMH battery pack and AC wall charger
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional all-terrain handling and control
- Smooth, oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- All-metal gear front and rear differentials
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Durable construction that's built to last
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.