- For Additional Motors, Light Kits and Electronic Accessories: Click Here
- For Replacement Body Parts: Click Here
- For Replacement Batteries & Chargers: Click Here
- For Replacement Wheels & Tires: Click Here
- For Replacement Controllers & Transmitters: Click Here
- For Replacement Suspension Components : Click Here
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate Short Course Trucks allow you to experience the pinnacle of RC performance. Fully loaded out of the box, the Slash Ultimate features brutal Velineon brushless power and Traxxas Stability Management with a high-speed metal gear servo. Carve corners like a pro thanks to the low-CG chassis, installed sway bars, and ultra-smooth blue PTFE-coated aluminum GTR shocks. Slash 4X4 Ultimate packs a full complement of aluminum hop-up parts and performance accessories for added strength and show-stopping looks. Slash 4X4 Ultimate arrives fully assembled with factory-installed telemetry sensors and a Wireless Link equipped TQi 2.4GHz radio system. Simply add the battery of your choice and you’re ready for intense tire-scorching action.
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Traxxas Stability Management
- TQi 2.4GHz high output radio system
- Rigid low center of gravity chassis design
- Heavy-duty Suspension Arms
- Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars
- PTFE-Coated Aluminum Shocks
- Extreme-Duty Driveshafts
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.