Stampede VXL 4x4 Brushless Monster Truck w/Traxxas Stability Management
- For Additional Motors, Light Kits and Electronic Accessories: Click Here
- For Replacement Body Parts: Click Here
- For Replacement Batteries & Chargers: Click Here
- For Replacement Wheels & Tires: Click Here
- For Replacement Controllers & Transmitters: Click Here
- For Replacement Suspension Components : Click Here
The World's Most Extreme Monster Truck!
Stampede® has always been the first name in monster truck fun. Now in 4X4 with the Velineon® brushless power on board, the ground-pounding, high-speed wheelie popping antics are completely over-the-top. The included wheelie bar keeps the altitude in check but with this kind of power, the wheelies don't stop just because your going over 50mph. If you have you're nerve, and the skill, the fun is just getting started! With a top speed of over 65mph, the Velineon Brushless Power System is designed to let you explore the outer limits of what's possible with brushless. Chances are you've never experienced throttle response and speed like this in a monster truck. Tough and unbelievably fast, Stampede is the ultimate play truck that's always at hand, ready for instant R/C fun. No matter what kind of R/C racing you're into, a Stampede VXL belongs in your arsenal.
Stampede was the first high-performance monster truck and now Stampede VXL is setting new, previously unthinkable speed benchmarks. The world of electric monster trucks will never be the same!
Out of the box, the Velineon Brushless Power System is optimized to put down the rock-crushing torque, massive horsepower, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Most of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and satisfy your need for extreme horsepower.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Stampede VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including the latest 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 65mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Stampede 4X4 VXL reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector (patented) allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional TQi Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models-just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Black-chrome All-Star™ 2.8" wheels
- Talon™ multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix® painted body
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Stampede 4X4 VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.