TRX-4 Trail Trucks
- For Additional Motors, Light Kits and Electronic Accessories: Click Here
- For Replacement Body Parts: Click Here
- For Replacement Batteries & Chargers: Click Here
- For Replacement Wheels & Tires: Click Here
- For Replacement Controllers & Transmitters: Click Here
- For Replacement Suspension Components : Click Here
Traxxas TRX-4 Sport Trail Trucks Include Five Drive Modes:
- Sport Mode — forward / brake / reverse
- Race Mode — forward / brake / no reverse
- Training Mode — 50 percent forward / 100 percent brake / 50 percent reverse
- Trail Mode — forward / brake / reverse / with trail-tuned drag brake in neutral
- Crawl Mode — forward / instant reverse - no neutral with 100 percent hill holding brake
- Trail-Tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- 1.5mm thick steel frame rails increase torsional rigidity
- Spool-locked front and rear differentials
- Accommodates different height batteries
- Twin friction plate slipper clutch
- Superior 45° steering angle
- Rugged black 5-spoke wheels
- Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- Sealed Ball Bearings
The Traxxas TRX-4 Sport 1/10 Scale 4WD Trail Truck combines unbeatable ground clearance and driving dynamics of sticky canyon tires, portal axles, and a lightweight body. The unique portal axles lift the differential pumpkin for a huge center ground clearance and significantly reduces strain on driveshafts. Aluminum Oil Filled Coil over Shocks and an adjustable wheelbase guarantee there is no terrain too tough for the TRX-4 sport to conquer. Full-time locked differentials and single speed low gear transmission, powered by the Traxxas Titan 21T 550 motor, provide a ton of torque to get you up and over anything in your way. Traxxas TRX-4 Sport Trail Trucks come fully assembled with a 2.4GHz radio system, and are ready to drive right out of the box.
- Portal Axle Ground Clearance
- Lightweight Body
- Locked Differentials
- Steel Gear Transmission
- High Torque Motor
Need Replacement Parts? Click Here for an Exploded Parts View
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.