Weld Racing brings its racing technology to the street with a budget-friendly 3-piece modular wheel that uses a unique welded assembly process. This wheel has the classic Weld Racing 5-spoke star, cold-forged rim shells, and forged billet center. This unique wheel offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers. Target applications include 1950s cars through today's modern applications, such as the 4th generation Camaro/Firebird, C4 to C6 Corvette, 2010 Camaro, and late model Mustang.
- The medium pad fits the high performance factory brake systems first seen in 1965 on Corvettes and on other performance cars from the late 1980s onward, along with many aftermarket brake systems.
- The high pad is designed for modern super cars with fixed opposed piston calipers such as factory installed Brembo systems and the road racing capable aftermarket systems from Baer, Brembo, Wilwood, and many others.
- SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel (Street) Standards
- Center is available in black anodized
- Wheel widths from 4.5" to 18" with a wide variety of back spacings
- Load rating of 1580 lbs per wheel (3160 lbs per axle)
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
- 15" diameter wheels are designed for short shank (.500) mag style lug nuts, they WILL NOT accept 5/8" drive studs
- 17", 18", and 20" diameter wheels require conical lug nuts