Ford Performance 2.3L EcoBoost Crate Engine
For a limited time only, while supplies last, Ford Performance is offering the highly acclaimed 2.3L EcoBoost turbocharged engine from the sixth generation Mustang as a crate engine paired with a Control Pack.
If you're looking to do a turbo motor swap project, and space is limited, this is the engine you've been looking for. Producing 310 HP & 320 ft.-lb. torque on 93 pump gas, this engine is compact, lightweight, and powerful.
With the included Ford Performance Control Pack the swap possibilities are endless. Anything from early street rods, to modern kit cars and most generations of Mustang can fit an EcoBoost. The Control Pack takes all the mystery and guess work out of wiring, controlling and tuning the engine and allows for infinite possibilities of custom combinations.
- 2.3L EcoBoost engine as used in gen 6 Mustang
- 310HP/320 LB.-FT. Torque ( 93 octane fuel)
Control Pack Features:
- Retains factory electronic throttle, variable cam timing and turbo boost control
- Production turbocharger
- Engine wiring harness
- Starter and mounting hardware
- Alternator and mounting hardware
Control Pack Includes:
- Harness for custom vehicle builds
- PCM with unique calibration (modifications to engine/induction system are subject to requiring custom calibration)
- Sensors necessary to run 2.3L EcoBoost engine in most applications
- Electronic throttle control accelerator pedal
Ford Performance 2.3L EcoBoost Engine & Controller Kit
2.3L EcoBoost Engine & Controller Kit
Ford Performance 2.3L EcoBoost High Performance Camshaft Set
2.3L EcoBoost High Performance Camshaft Set