OER Trunk Refinishing Kit
Restore the trunk area of your classic hot rod to a factory original appearance and provide the ultimate protection from the elements. OER manufactures a variety of coatings for the restoration of the trunk area.
Four Steps to a Great Finish
1) Prime the area to be painted. On bare metal, you should use a self-etching primer.
2) Spray on the base coat.
3) Spray on splatter coat and let dry thoroughly.
4) Coat the entire surface with OER's clear top coat to seal and protect.
- Easy spray can application
- 3 color options available
- Available in a kit or individual components
Step 1: Primer
OER Self-Etching Primer Gray
OER Standard Primer Gray
Step 2: Base Coat
OER Base Coat Dark Gray
OER Base Coat Flat Black
Step 3: Spatter Coat
OER Spatter Coat Black and Aqua
OER Spatter Coat Black and Gray
OER Spatter Coat Gray and White
Step 4: Clear Coat
OER Clear Top Coat 16 oz
Clear Top Coat
Trunk Refinishing Complete Kits
OER OER Trunk Refinishing Complete Kit Black/Aqua
OER Trunk Refinishing Complete Kit