Jegster Strut Front End Kits
If you're looking for even greater weight savings than what our Jegster A-arm style front ends offer, take a look into our strut style front end. It's perfect for serious bracket racers and accepts most of the popular drag race strut assemblies. A-arms not included, we can special order a Strange Strut A-arm combo to perfectly match your car.
- Designed for drag race applications.
- Up to 300 lbs. lighter than stock front frame and suspension.
- Designed for Strange Engineering front struts with stud mount top but are adaptable to other units.
- These front ends are unwelded to easily align with the existing frame rails at approximately the firewall location.
- Straightforward design accommodates outside the rails style headers.
- Tabs and brackets for Strange control arms and upper strut mounts are included.
- Brackets for early Pinto rack & pinion are included. (950-350-2083).
- Main rails are 56'' long (40'' from spindle to rear of rail blank).
- Requires full roll cage as the upper strut mount tubes must be fitted & welded to the front posts of the cage.
- Requires strut type front motor plates. The plates will be an important part of the frame structure. (550-40102 or 40104).
- The frame is 22.5'' wide outside-to-outside at the front crossmember, variable at the firewall.
- Steering column angle from the rack & pinion is variable, as header, pedal clearance and etc. may require.
Jegster Strut Front End Includes: (2) Main Rails 1-5/8" Round
Strut Front End
Jegster Strut Front End Includes: (2) Main Rails 2" x 3"
Strut Front End