ARP's Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lube is specifically designed to reduce tension pre-load scatter and eliminate the need to cycle high performance engine fasteners before installation. This lube is a premier blend of extreme pressure lubricants combined with incredible anti-seize characteristics that perform amazingly well with all high performance engine fasteners. No matter what torque cycle you’re on, Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lube delivers more consistent, more repeatable fastener tension pre-loads than any other lubricant on the market today.
- Obtains 95%-100% of all recommended installation pre-loads on the first pull, without cycling fasteners before final installation
- Maintains all recommended installation pre-loads within 5% on all remaining cycles, ensuring consistent and repeatable housing bores and/or cylinder bore dimensions (when using a honing plate) during machining, mock-up and assembly procedures
- Stabilizes all fastener installation pre-loads within 5% between a group of fasteners such as the deck surface of a cylinder block, the main web of a cylinder block or across the cap of a connecting rod
- Prevents seizing and galling on all threaded fasteners
- Prevents rust and corrosion during the life of the lubricant
- 360°F melting point
- Metal free
What quantity of this product is required to install a set of head studs on a V-8 engine?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.