Universal Wire Sets
- 8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core
- Ceramic Boots withstands Up To 2000 degrees F
- High-Temperature Double Silicone Construction Wire withstands 600 degrees F
- Provides Excellent Energy Delivery with 500 Ohms/ft of resistance
- Stainless Steel Spark Plug Terminals
- Highest RFI Suppression
- Pre-Made To Factory Length
- Fit Perfect Every time
Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Wire Sets consist of 8 mm double-silicone wiring with an ultra-high peak temperature rating of 600 degrees F, and come equipped with ceramic boots that can withstand up to 2000 degrees F. Developed for high-performance use, the Ferro-Spiral core provides 500 ohms per foot resistance along with stainless steel spark plug terminals deliver maximum energy. Extreme 9000 wires feature excellent RFI/EMI suppression, preventing unwanted signal interference. Cut-to-fit design fits every application and includes socket-style (female) and HEI-style (male) distributor boots.
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000 degrees
- 8mm 500 ohms/ft Ferro-spiral core
- Ferrite RFI/EMI suppression element provides the highest level of radio noise suppression
- Stainless steel spark plug terminals
- Cut-to-fit design fits every application
- Includes socket and HEI style distributor boots
how long is the warranty
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.