- Transmission & Drivetrain
- Automatic Transmissions
- B&M Street/Strip Automatic Transmissions
B&M Street & Strip Automatic Transmission GM TH400 w/B.O.P. Transmission to Chevy Engine Adapter
Items You Need
(Buick, Oldsmobile and Ponitac) with large diameter bushing for use with large diameter yoke (1-7/8"; spicer yoke #2-3-10431X)
- Includes a B&M Racing B.O.P./Chevy adapter plate so you can also use this transmission on 1962 and later Small Block and Big Block Chevy engines
- 4" Tailshaft
- 7" Separation On Top Bellhousing Bolts
- 2.48:1 first gear ratio
- 1.48:1 second gear ratio
- Rebuilt front pump utilizes B&M pressure regulator spring and shims
- All new B&M high performance friction plates
- New intermediate roller clutch
- New kickdown band with welded anchors
- Machined center support with new case saver ring
- All new thrust bearings and races
- New adjustable modulator and silencer ring
- New external electric connector and kickdown solenoid
- Recalibrated valve body
- Standard Forward Shift Pattern
B&M Street/Strip Automatic Transmission - Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac TH400.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.