GM Drop Spindles
- Maintains factory ride quality, geometry, and alignment
- Lowers the center of gravity for increased handling
- The high-strength ductile iron castings are powder-coated for additional durability
- Compatible with factory ball joints and tie rod ends
- Compatible with lowering springs, airbags, or coil-overs
- These spindles will increase the track width of your vehicle by approximately .450 in. per side. These were developed to allow the fitment of small diameter wheels (15 in. - 16 in.) that were popular at the time of inception. Please make sure you are aware of this increase in track width before you purchase these lowering spindles
These should fit to my 1994 Chevrolet Suburban RWD 454 SS, with 8 - lug wheels? - If so, how big wheels do i need, 17" - 18" ? Thanks!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.