Muscle Car Series Aluminum Cylinder Heads
- Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 64cc
- Intake Runner Volume (cc): 195cc
- Exhaust Runner Volume (cc): 75cc
- Intake Port Location: Standard
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square-port
- Exhaust Port Location: Standard
- Spark Plug Style: Straight, .750 Reach Gasket
- Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020"
- Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600"
- Maximum Valve Lift (in): .575"
- Spring Pressure Closed: 115-125 @ 1.800"
- Spring Pressure Open: 295-305 @ 1.225"
- Outside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.437"
- Number of Springs Per Valve: Dual
- Retainer Material: Chromemoly steel
- Lock Style: 7 degree
- Valve Stem Seal Style: Viton® Fluoroelastomer
- Rocker Arm Nut Thread Size: 3/8" x 24
- Guideplate Pushrod Size: 5/16"
- Valve Cover Mounting Style: Perimeter bolt
- Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
- Intake Valve Angle: 23 Degrees
- Exhaust Valve Angle: 23 Degrees
- Valve Guide Material: Manganese bronze
- Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
- Valve Seat Material: Chrome Nickel
- Steam Holes Drilled: No
- Oiling Style: Through pushrod
- Machined for O-Ring: No
- Heat Crossover: No
Note: Will accept early Chevrolet 12-Bolt intake manifold or late model "Vortec" style 8-bolt manifold.
BluePrint Muscle Car Series Small Block Chevy aluminum Cylinder heads, designed for hydraulic flat tappet and hydraulic roller cams. Our 195cc intake runner heads have proven themselves time and time again at making more power than most other value priced heads. Ports and combustion chambers are as cast. Great port and combustion chamber design, combined with high quality 21-4n Stainless steel valves, Viton seals, and double springs make these heads a great value as well as making great power.
will this head work with roller cam if valve spring change to match cam
Will these heads H8002k, work with 350-7107 edelbrock intake manifold?
The most important question... what are the flow numbers across the range? All the specs are great but if they only flow 200cfm then I'm not interested.
If I took the stock heads off my newly rebuilt Chevy 350 could I use the stock pushrods and rocker arms on these heads?
Do these heads accept vortec style manifolds and center bolt valve covers?
Will these heads;138-H8002K work on a 1969 small block 307 V8, with an Eldebrock Torker-Plus Cam, 5002 and Eldebrock Performer Manifold?
Will these heads work on a 1969, 307 small block, with an Edelbrock Torker Plus Cam, 5002.
Will these heads/springs work with solid cam/lifters? (ie non-roller, but solid not hydraulic).
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.