- Champion Core 3-Row Aluminum Radiator
- All Aluminum 2 mm Thick Tanks, Fittings and Brackets
- Billet Radiator Fill Neck
- OEM-Style Brass Petcock
- Brazed Core Technology
- Max Cool Louvered Fins, 14-16 Fins per Inch
- 100% Tig Welded
- 3/8 (.375) in. Spaced Tubes
- 1/8-27 NPT Transmission Cooler Connections
- Mounting Specs: Vertical - 16.500 in. x Horizontal - 27 3/8 (.375) in.
- 13 lb. Radiator Cap Included
- Semi-Gloss Black Finish: A long-lasting single component water-based coating that is blended by a celliose coating using acrylic emulsion, anti-rust pigment, and other auxiliary agents to resist chipping, peeling, chemicals and a heat tolerance up to 300 degrees F.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.