- All-wheel friendly brush
- Soft, thick-haired 100% sheepskin
- Small cone shaped head reaches deep into tight holes and cracks
- Can hold over 8 ounces of soapy water or degreaser
- Easy grip design
How To Use:
- To clean wheels, first rinse away loose contamination and spray the face and barrel down with a Chemical Guys wheel cleaner.
- The soft and durable sheepskin easily scrubs filth from wheel faces, between spokes, around cracks, and through crevices.
- Once contamination is suspended in the cleaner, simply rinse it away with water.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.