- Super-soft brush safe for cleaning paintwork and body panels
- Easily cleans intricate wheel designs and patterns
- Made with super-soft synthetic bristles
- Eye-catching cool gray bristles
- Easily designate gray brush for paintwork only
- Rugged plastic handle for years of comfortable use
- Abrasion-resistant body
- Heavy-duty construction materials
- Perfect for cleaning custom wheels, sensitive paintwork, and more
How To Use:
- For best results, designate the Soft Touch Body & Wheel Brush for paintwork only. Avoid contaminating the brush with heavy dirt and grime from textured plastic, rubber, and wheels.
- Use The Soft Touch Body & Wheel Brush with premium Chemical Guys detailing products, such as Diablo Wheel Gel, Signature Series Wheel Cleaner, and any Chemical Guys car wash soap.
- Use separate wheel-cleaning buckets, tools, chemicals, and towels from paintwork to ensure a scratch-free shine on paintwork and wheels alike.
- Use a separate brush to spread tire shine dressing on extra large off-road tires.
Superior Brushes for Any Task
Chemical Guys brushes give you the ability to clean the most demanding jobs. Dirt, grime, or tar are no challenge with the durable, flexible bristles and fibers—allowing you to scrub, polish, or dust any surface without worry. A perfect clean every time, from wheels to the interior, Chemical Guys has the right brush to help you get the job done right.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.