Chemical Guys P40 Detailer Spray With Carnauba
- Premium quick detail spray with carnauba wax
- Lubricates and cleans light dirt and debris without swirls or scratches
- Natural Carnauba Wax for UV protection and wax coat strengthening
- Enhances a brilliant mirror shine on any color paintwork
- Easily removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, fresh water spots, bird droppings, insects, and more
- Works great as a clay bar lubricant
How To Use:
- Lightly mist P40 Detail Spray over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
- Use P40 to clean paintwork, glass, clear plastics, and polished metal parts.
As A Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with premium car wash shampoo to remove abrasive dirt and debris.
- Shake P40 Detail Spray well.
- Focus on 2" x 2" area for faster service.
- Mist a generous amount of P40 over the surface.
- Gently rub the clay bar over the rough paintwork, glass, clear plastic, or polished metal pieces.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Wipe off any residue with a microfiber towel before proceeding to the next area.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.