- Provides a solid connection between the engine and the chassis
- Improves reaction and 60-foot times
- Eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels
- Computer designed and machined for accuracy
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Used by leading builders as a positive method of locating the engine in the chassis
- Perfect for performing engine swaps or setting motor back in chassis for increased weight transfer
- Big Block Chevy Engines Gen V And Gen VI Will Require Modifications
- These plates are asymmetrical, the longer plate is meant for the passenger side
Bolt-in Safety and SpeedCompetition Engineering Front Motor Plates provide a solid connection between your engine and chassis. The installation of a front motor plate eliminates twisting of the chassis caused by engine torque and ensures that the power gets to the rear wheels. They're perfect for engine swaps or for setting the motor back in the chassis for increased weight transfer. Features
What are the exact sizes of each plate
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.