BR30 SAE 5W-30
Driven Racing Oil BR30 5W-30 Break-In Motor Oil 1 quart Features:
- Correctly mates surfaces during the break-in process and chemically helps piston ring sealing
- A lower detergent level lets the “quick burn” ZDDP additive stick to all ferrous metal wear surfaces for the ultimate scuffing protection
- Best for flat tappet and high-end roller valve trains.
Driven Racing Oil BR30 5W-30 Break-In Motor Oil 1 quart Notes:
- No additional ZDDP additives are needed
- Oil is good for full power pulls on a dyno
- Good for one race event or up to 400 miles on the street
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.