- Adjustable from 6.800 to 10.500 in. from centerline to centerline of the -12 AN ports
- Constructed from 6061 billet aluminum with (2) O-ring seals
- Designed to simplify remote mount electric water pump installation and AN plumbing by eliminating Tee, Y, and hose end fittings
- Ideal for use with Earl's 361-LS0022ERL LS block adapters
- May be used as an inlet or outlet for engine coolant
- Engineered for GM LS series engine, this crossover tube is compatible with other engine designs when used with correct block adapters.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.