- (1) Base gasket and (1) top gasket included
- Ideal for use with street performance small and big-block engines utilizing a dual or single-plane intake manifold
- Annular-flow primary boosters improve off-idle and cruising performance
- (8) Equally-spaced orifices improve fuel metering from idle to the main circuit
- Timed and full vacuum ports for advancing ignition timing
- Bore diameters: 1.440 in. primary, 1.750 in. secondary
- Main venturi diameter: 1.190 in.
- Primary metering jet: .101 in.
- Secondary metering jet: .098 in.
- Metering rod size: .070 in. x .037 in.
- 5 in. Hg (vacuum) Orange step-up spring
- Body height: 3.250 in.
- Requires the use of a fuel filter between the fuel pump and carburetor
- NOT compatible with alcohol, race fuel or E85
- Will work with Ford automatic overdrive transmissions (AOD) - requires Lokar bracket 625-SRK-4000
- Use Edelbrock Carburetor Adapter Plate 350-2732 when installing on certain Edelbrock intake manifolds
AVS2 Series, the next generation in Edelbrock Carburetors
Edelbrock AVS2 carburetors feature annular flow primary boosters with enhanced calibration for improved off-idle and cruising performance. This design features eight equally spaced holes to improve fuel metering and fuel atomization to eliminate any flat spots when transitioning from idle to throttle. Ideal for use with a wide variety of small-block and big-block engines with either dual-plane or single-plane intake manifolds. The AVS2 includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.