Small Block Chevy
- Waterproof designed ECU with a fast processor
- Plug and play single connection distributor designed to work specifically with Pro-Flo 4
- Advanced tuner giving you control over air-fuel ratios, ignition curve, idle speed, acceleration fuel, coolant fans, Rev limiter
- Exclusive E-Tuner 4 app with dyno-developed base calibrations via Bluetooth
- Easy to use setup wizard to help you get started as well as multiple dash displays so you can monitor engines vitals
- Require a high-pressure EFI fuel delivery system (not included)
Will this fuel injection system work with the fast burn 385 GM crate motor? Does the distributor have a melonized gear? Is there a specific cam that works best with this fuel injection system?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.