Keyless Entry/Power Door Locks/Remote Start/Alarm
Electric Life Mes 4-Door Lock Kit with our premium combination alarm/remote start module, and Trunk Kit. This is the ultimate combination door lock, trunk and vehicle security system. Includes Two 4-button remote transmitters that can activate the system from 100 feet away. Full featured alarm & remote starter.
- Two 4 Button Remote Controls
- Built-In Parking Light Relay Jumper Select (+/-)
- Plug-in user programmable Override Switch.
- Plug-in Dual-Zone Dual Adjust Piezo Sensor.
- Horn Output
- Door Locking/Unlocking with (+/-) outputs
- Passenger Unlock Output
- Two Auxiliary Channels with Selectable Output.
- User-Selectable Auto-Arming
- User-Selectable Auto-Rearming
- Remote Panic with Smart Locking/Unlocking
- Remote-Controlled Courtesy Lighting
- Auto Activation of Auxiliary 2 Output
- Remote Trunk Release
- Alarm Trigger Identification
- Optional plug-in Door Lock Relay Module
- Anti Car-Jack By Remote or Door
- Starter Features True RPM Sensing for Real Time Cranking
- Reliable Smart Engine Run Sensing
- Gas or Diesel Mode with glow plug input.
- Cold Start Timer (Programmable)
- Dedicated Output for factory transponder bypass
- Starter Disable Output for Anti Grind feature.
- Factory Disarm Rearm Outputs
- Two Ignition Relay Outputs
- Stop & Go Mode
- Selectable Engine Run Time
- Turbo Timer (Programmable)
Complete Electric Life Combination Kits are simple to install and use with multiple options and functions. Convert manual locks, trunks, or hoods to power or add an alarm, keyless entry, or remote start. Electric Life Kits offer convenience, security, and a personal touch for your vehicle.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.