- Fits 2005-2010 Mustang GT Coupe
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT Coupe when used with M-18183-C upper strut mounts and M-18000-A Dampers.
- Gives a more aggressive looking stance as well as increased handling dynamics
- Lowers car approximately 1.00"
- Progressive spring with increased rate, designed for increased handling and performance
- Use with M-18000-A, M-20201-S197 and M-5490-A for optimum performance
- Mustang Jounce Bumper Kit M-5570-A recommended with installation of springs
- May cause slightly harsher ride compared to stock springs
- M-18183-C Strut Mounts recommended
Ford Lowering Springs Ford Racing has worked hard to engineer these high performance lowering springs for the Mustang and the Focus. These lowering springs deliver racer car-like performance to your Mustang and Focus. They are the perfect addition to your drag race or rally car, or just as awesome to add some style and increase handling performance to your everyday driver.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.