Service Pro 16705 Antifreeze Concentrate Features:
- Meets ASTM D3306, D4985
- May be added to the antifreeze/ coolant of ANY make or model of automobile and light-duty truck on the road, foreign or domestic
- It prevents freeze-ups, overheating, and boilovers
- It May be added to ANY color antifreeze/coolant
- Protects aluminum and other engine metals
- Provides a silicate and phosphate-free formulation for long-lasting inhibition and corrosion protection Provides 150,000 miles or 5 years of maximum protection when a complete cooling system flush and fill is performed
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.