500 cfm Carburetors
2300 Street 2-bbl Carburetor Kit Includes:
- Holley Street 500 cfm 2-bbl Carburetor - 510-0-4412C
- JEGS Black -6 AN to 7/8-20 Carburetor Fuel Inlet Fitting Set - 555-110500
- JEGS Black -6 AN Straight Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110001
- JEGS Black -6 AN 90 Degree Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110021
- JEGS Black 3/8 in. NPT to -6 AN Flare 90 Degree Flare Fitting - 555-110146
- JEGS Black 1/4 in. NPT to -6 AN Flare 90 Degree Flare Fitting - 555-110144
- JEGS -6 AN Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose (3 ft.) - 555-100910
Circle Track & Stock Performance Replacement for 2-Barrel Carb Street Applications
The 2300 Series Carburetor from Holley is designed as a stock replacement for 2 bbl street applications as well as being mandated for some oval track racing sanctioning bodies. Whether you are looking for a replacement carburetor for a worn factory 2 bbl or one to propel your oval track racer, this 2 bbl is a perfect choice.
Carburetor Technical Specifications Guide, Click Here
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.