750CFM Vacuum Secondary/Electric Choke Carburetors
Holley 0-80508S Classic 750 cfm 4-bbl 4160 Gasoline Carburetor Features:
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified engines
- Universal calibration for out-of-the-box performance
- Factory preset electric choke
- Vacuum secondaries compensate for vehicle weight, gearing & transmissions
- Dual-feed fuel inlets for constant high-volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kick-down linkage
- Power valve blow-out protection
How much fuel pressure does a Holley 750 carburetor need?
- A Holley 750 carburetor like the Holley 0-80508S functions optimally with around 5-7 psi of fuel pressure.
- Ensure consistent fuel flow without overwhelming the carburetor.
How do I identify my Holley 4 barrel carburetor?
- Check the list number and stampings for identification. List numbers like Holley 80508-1 or 0-80508S indicate model specifics.
- Additionally, examine physical characteristics and throttle plate configurations.
What is the advantage of a double pumper carburetor?
- A double pumper carburetor, like the Holley 80508-1, provides quicker throttle response due to dedicated accelerator pumps.
- Offers increased fuel delivery for performance applications, especially during rapid acceleration.
How do you tell if a Holley carburetor is a double pumper?
- A Holley double pumper, such as the Holley 0-80508S, has dual accelerator pumps visible from the primary venturis.
- Distinct secondary metering blocks also indicate a double pumper configuration.
I have a 68 ranchero with a 350 w will this fit?
Will this work on a 340 Chrysler?
I have a 56 thunderbird with a v8 312 will this work for it
Recommendation for a chevy 396?
What is the fuel inlet sizes and center to center dimension??
performance difference between the reg carbarater AND this one and how much extra horse power
I got a chevy small block 350 and was wondering if this would work
i got 68 camaro with 350 engine install a eledbrock cam andlifter kit with a eledbrock rpm manifold tp match the cam 750 holley carb the engine has hi performance piston with 202 fuely heads car runs too rich can you help me fix
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.