Holley 670 cfm Street Avenger Carb Electric choke
Items You Need
Street Avenger Carburetors with Electric Choke
- Features a tumble polished finish (can also be hand polished)
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy, safe float adjustments
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4-corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Aluminum construction for a 44% weight savings
- Ford A/T kickdown
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Barrels: 4
- Booster: Straight
- CFM: 670
- Choke: Electric
- Finish: Shiny
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Inlet: Dual
- Material: Aluminum
- Model: 4150
- Secondaries: Vacuum
- Throttle Bore: 1.688 inch
- Vacuum Ports: 1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port
510-0-80670 supersedes 510-0-83670
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.