There's a NEW way to DOMINATE!
Are you looking for a way to gain a competitive advantage over your competitors? Look no further...Holley, the leader in fuel delivery that developed and introduced the original Dominator for racing and took carburetion to another level in 1969, introduces the all new Gen 3 Ultra Dominator! The Dominator has been refined several times over the years and now recieves it's biggest change ever with new features including a patent pending Gen 3 main-body, high volume HP fuel bowls, 950 to 1475 CFM sizes, track and dyno tested calibrations to deliver proven performance and leave your competition behind!
NEW Patent Pending Gen 3 Main-Body that is 5/16'' taller than previous designs allowing new larger radiused air entries which deliver a smoother air flow into big bore venturi that are fully machined. The new inlet and venturi were designed using leading edge Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to optimize the flow capabilities.
NEW Holley HP Fuel Bowl Design that has been completely redesigned from the ground up for racing with 20% more fuel capacity vs. a traditional v-bowl eliminates fuel starvation and provides consistent air/fuel ratios. Internal baffling to help control fuel slosh and minimize float level fluctuations in hard launching or cornering situations. Fuel shelf below the needle and seat to greatly minimize fuel aeration and promote more consistent metering. Fuel trough designed into floor of bowl to route fuel flow directly to the jets and assist in keeping jets covered by fuel. Clear sight windows on both sides of bowls for easy and safe fuel level adjustments. -08AN (o-ringed) inlet threads offer a large variety of plumbing options (come standard with -08AN o-ring to -06AN male adapter and -08AN plug). Can be plumbed from either side. Material added in key areas (needle & seat area, fuel inlet, sight window area) for added strength in a demanding race environment.
6061T6 Billet Aluminum Metering Blocks offer improved durability, true gasket sealing surface integrity, bright dipped anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Fully adjustable with emulsion bleeds, idle feed restrictors and power valve channel restrictors now machined in lower metering block for improved fuel delivery to power valve circuit. Accelerator pump channel internally drilled eliminating the need for an external plug. Excess material removed for increased fuel capacity. New snap in place bowl vent whistle makes removal and/or replacement easier.
- 100% Holley - Made in the U.S.A.!
- 97% aluminum construction
- 28% weight savings
- 20% more fuel bowl capacity
- 10 new fuel bowl features
- 6 new main-body features
- 5 new metering block features
- Fuel Bowl features -08AN (O-Ringed) Inlet Threads, NOT the Traditional 7/8"-20 Holley fuel bowl threads
- All new calibrations optimized for today's larger engines and new fuels
- Fully machined from venturii throat to throttle bore for predictable & repeatable performance
- Designed for use on drag race, pro street, or any high horsepower engines
- All aluminum construction saves 3.8 pounds over original models (a 28% weight savings)
- Integrated idle bypass valve allows for adjustment of idle while maintaining correct throttle plate to transfer slot relationship
- Factory ready TPS mounting points for use with data acquisition systems (Holley TPS p/n 510-534-214 available)
- Fully adjustable stainless steel external linkage can be adjusted for 1:1 progressive, or soft progressive throttle activation. No linkage parts under the carburetor
- 12 hole billet booster inserts for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Knurled (hand adjustable) primary and secondary curb idle screws allow for easy idle adjustment without the use of tools
- Contoured hex head squirter screws for streamlined airflow
- Dual 50cc accelerator pumps
- New modified skirt boosters on 1350, 1425 & 1475 maintains strong fuel signal on large CFM carbs
- Air cleaner flange extended with Integrated air scoop mounting bosses -
designed for use with air scoop adapter in clear 510-17-84 or black anodized 510-17-85
- Don't forget the correct Holley fuel line kit to complete your installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.