EFI Self-Tuning Kits
For Troubleshooting Tips setting up your New Holley Sniper EFI System, please see this helpful video from Holley Performance.
- Bolt on carburetor replacement (designed to fit single & dual carb manifolds)
- Throttle body mounted ECU - no extra boxes to mount
- Supports up to 650hp
- 4 wire vehicle connection (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM)
- Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank.
- Integrated fuel pressure regulator
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver
- Color touchscreen for setup and gauge views
- Calibration Wizard NO laptop required for this self-tuning ECU
- The included Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time fuel map learn.
Note: If using a Holley Dual Sync distributor, adapter harness p/n 510-558-493 is required to connect to the Sniper EFI.
Does this come with the USB adapter to plug into a laptop. I can't find it but bow that I think about it I don't remember if it came with one
Will this work in a boosted application?
Hey. Have an Oldsmobil Cutlass 330 from 1967 that has been retrofitted with a 4 port carburettor and manifold. Is this a set up that can be fitted to such a car?
Is the fuel pump that is included in this kit an in-tank fuel pump or an inline fuel pump?
Hi I have a 454 Chevy with a tunnel ram. I'm looking to see if you have a kit that works on this application and a price on that kit. Thank you
Will this work on my stock 84 mustang GT it has a holly 4bbl
I am using an msd distributor and msd box. Would this work with it?
I want to put this on a 84 k10, and was look at the sniper kit with the fuel kit included, doesn’t have a vacuum distributer, and is a California emmisions truck, what exactly do i need?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.