Take Control of V8 Engine Swaps with Holley Terminator X Max!
- Simple Plug-and-Play - Engine controller for domestic V8's
- Transmission Control - GM 4L60E/4L80E harness included
- LCD 3-1/2 inch touchscreen - Provides easy base tuning with the calibration wizard along with gauge displays and data logging
- Real-Time Self-Learning - Fuel maps require no complicated tuning knowledge (Holley EFI software suite is included for advanced users with laptops)
- On-board Multi-Color LED Diagnostic - Allows quick troubleshooting on critical issues for ECU Power, engine running, wideband status, TPS calibration, crank signal, cam signal
- Built-in 1bar MAP Sensor - 1/8, 1/4, & 3/16 in. Vacuum hose adapters included. For boosted applications, the internal sensor can be disabled to run an external MAP sensor (not included) with terminated harness and connector (included)
- 4 Inputs - 12-volt, ground, 5-volt, and frequency can be used for activation triggers, trans brake, and to add extra pressure sensors
- 4 Outputs - Ground and PWM can be used for electric fans, boost control, nitrous control, idle air control kit, and many more accessories
- Boost Controls - Ability to control boost vs time, boost vs. gear, boost vs. RPM, boost vs. speed, boost vs. safeties
- Nitrous Controls - Single Channel Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, rich/lean safeties, and target closed-loop AFR
- Advance Tables - 4x 1D table, 1x 1D gear table, 4x 2D table, 1x 2D per gear table. Can be used for custom tables for flex fuel sensor, fuel pressure safety, or oil pressure safety
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband - for precision reading and tuning control
- High Impedance Injector Driver - powers most stock and Holley EFI injectors. (Use of low impedance injectors will damage the ECU)
- Injector Harness Adapter - EV1 Injector harness included
- Holley EFI Accessories - are mostly compatible (analog-style gauges, shift lights, Dual Sync/HyperSpark Distributors and others)
- Tuning Software - Free software downloads keep your system up to date
Terminator X & Terminator X Max ECU's are designed to be installed with LED lights facing upwards.
To use this kit with a HyperSpark Ignition System The following harness is required:
- Holley EFI HyperSpark Ignition Adapter - 510-558-323
Emissions: This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles only.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Is this for DBW or DBC
Can I eliminate the 4l60e or 4l80e for now I’m running a th350, I want to upgrade later?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.