- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- Maintains Small Block Chevy Crankshaft and Bellhousing Position - No Modification to the OE Transmission Tunnel, Driveshaft, or Linkages
- Easy Installation
- 1973-1987 Chevy C10, C20, C30, K10, K20, K30 Pickup Truck/Suburban 2WD/4WD
- 1975-1995 Chevy G10, G20 G30 Van
- Chevy P10 1975-1980 (P20 1975-1989) (P30 1975-1999) Commercial Box Truck
- 1973-1982 Chevy Blazer C1500 2WD
- 1973-1986 Chevy Blazer K1500 4WD
- 1973-1975 Chevy Belair
- 1972-1992 Chevy Camaro
- 1974 -1996 Chevy Caprice
- 1973-1976 Chevy Chevelle
- 1980 Chevy Corvette
- 1973-1987 Chevy El Camino
- 1973-1985 Chevy Impala
- 1973-1976 Chevy Laguna
- 1973-1983 Chevy Malibu
- 1973-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1973-1979 Chevy Nova
Modern Engine Swap Convenience
Have an LS or even a Gen V LT-series engine to swap into a project vehicle? ICT Billet makes engine swaps easy with adapter brackets that allow the use of Small Block Chevy motor mounts for a simple mounting solution.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.