ICT Billet Engine Swap Brackets
- These brackets allow a LT Series (Gen V) engine to be bolted into a vehicle that had a Small Block Chevy engine (Gen 1)
- Adjustable from stock bellhousing position,1.625" forward, and 2.250" forward
- Crankshaft centerline shifts up 0.725" above factory small block location
- Mounts have the same 3 bolt holes on each side of the block that the factory SBC blocks have for the engine mounts
- Clamshell motor mounts will require trimming of the front lower corner to clear vacuum pump mount
- Not compatible with truck vacuum pumps or low mounted A/C compressors
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.