Alternator Bracket Kits
- Requires Truck/SUV or 5th Gen Camaro crank pulley (#12634105)
- Will NOT fit alternators with bolt patterns from Corvette, CTSV, G8, or 2010-up Camaro. Will fit all other LS powered vehicle alternators with any amperage (145+ alternators do not have the provision for the rear bracket)
- This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template #335-551445.
- 79.0" (#790K6) when used with 105amp alternator and 1998-2002 F-Body OEM power steering bracket or ICT #335-551523-2
- If not using power steering use ICT Belt and Pulley kit #335-551550
LS Serpentine Drive Swaps Made Easy
ICT Billet is the brand LS swappers turn to for quality-built brackets to finish their modern engine transplant. GM LS accessory bracket kits are all manufactured using aerospace-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum, with several options available to perform a junkyard motor or a new LS crate engine swap.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.