CAN/OBD-II Diagnostic Tools
It’s easy and affordable to diagnose CHECK ENGINE lights with the consumer-friendly INNOVA 3030 handheld tool. Use it to find out why these lights are on, see if your car is ready to pass its emissions test, check for road trip readiness, determine if a problem is something simple you can fix yourself, and even double-check mechanics’ estimates.
- Connects via Bluetooth and WiFi to the RepairSolutions2 diagnostic app.
- Works with any car, light truck, minivan, SUV or hybrid manufactured since 1996 (OBD2) – foreign and domestic.
- Connects to the OBD2 port (usually found under the steering column).
- Patented, 2.8” all-in-one color display screen shows 20 pieces of vital information all displayed at one time, including diagnostic trouble code(s) and their definition(s) in English, French and Spanish.
- RED-YELLOW-GREEN LEDs indicate emissions test readiness and alert of pending problems (great for a quick road readiness test or used car inspection).
- 4-button format keypad simple tool navigation.
- On-screen diagnostic trouble code (DTC) definition in English, French, and Spanish defines what triggered the CHECK ENGINE light to turn on.
- Read and Erase CHECK ENGINE light codes with a click of a button.
- Freeze frame shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion.
- Includes optional access to RepairSolutions® -- the most comprehensive, verified fix information available. Just connect your Innova tool to an Internet-enabled computer to see the most likely fix; estimate parts and labor for your specific geographic region; and see repair difficulty level to help decide if you want to fix it yourself.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.