INNOVA FixAssist OBD-I/OBD-II Diagnostic Scan Tool
CAN/OBD-I/OBD-II Diagnostic Tools
- An OBD-I/OBD-II diagnostic scan tool for performing service maintenance
- Includes OBD-I adapters for 1981-1995 Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, and Honda makes/models
- All-System Network Scan: Comprehensively reads all engine control unit (ECU) modules and clears the trouble codes
- Advanced brake caliper service functions for most modern vehicles
- Read and diagnose tire pressures and sensor data (TPMS)
- Real-time verification of correct transmission operating-range temperatures
- Diagnosis of braking and safety systems (ABS and SRS)
- Bluetooth and WiFi-enabled
- *Pairs with RepairSolution2 app (free on Google Play and Apple Store)
- Read and Clear Engine Trouble Codes (DTC)
- OBD-I Vehicle Coverage
- Supports All 10 OBD-II Modes
- RepairSolution2 App Pairing
- Battery System Check
- Read Hybrid Battery Cell Voltage
- Oil Level and Oil Light Reset
- Transmission Temperature Readout
- All-System Network Scan
- View Live Data Stream
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Bleeding, Caliper, and Brake Pad Life Service
- Battery Reset and Initialization
- Emissions/SMOG Check Readiness LED Indicators
- Read TMPS/Tire Pressure Sensors
- Read and Clear Air Bag (SRS) Codes
*RepairSolution2 App: The complete solution to find fixes, repair instructions, and troubleshooting information that are verified and cross-referenced for accuracy by Innova’s nationwide team of ASE Master Technicians. Pairs seamlessly with the latest generation of Innova diagnostic tools, scan tools, and code readers.
- Verified Fixes
- How-To Videos
- Find/Buy the Right Part
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Predicted Repairs
Will this read coolant temp and mass air flow sensors?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.