INNOVA FixAssist Pro OBD-II Code Reader
CAN/OBD-II Diagnostic Tools
INNOVA 5160RS Features:
- Performs dealership-level special reset functions and bidirectional system tests
- Test actuators and functionality such as fuel pump on/off, A/C clutch on/off, or retract the electronic parking brake
- Re-learn procedures to complete repairs or maintenance, i.e. Steering Angle Reset, DPF Regen, and more
- View live data and scan for advanced systems, i.e. Powertrain, ABS, SRS, transmission, and engine
- Read and clear all ECU modules and trouble codes
- Connects via Bluetooth and WiFi to the RepairSolutions2 diagnostic app*
- Compatible with OBD1 1981-1995 vehicle when used with optional adapters (not included)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.