JEGS 10414 Features:
- New GM style fuel injector harness designed to work with OE EV1 style connectors
- OE Style OBDII connector and mounting bracket
- Compatible with all OE GM sensors
- Includes fuse block
- All Vortec engines require VATS to be removed from the PCM.
- Vortec harnesses utilize two sensors on each side of the engine, one before and one after the catalytic converter. The rear 02 sensors (after the catalytic converter) are NOT used.
- All Vortec engines utilize an EGR, Air Pump, and CCP features for emission control, this harness does not include provisions for, EGR, Air Pump, and CCP are not necessary for engine operation. PCM programming may be necessary to avoid storing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) for the absence of emission equipment
- When using 4L60E or 4L80E transmission you Must have a two-position brake switch. These are necessary to allow for the proper function of the TCC. The brake switch should be closed (not electronically connected) when brakes are not being applied and open (not electronically connected) when brakes are being applied. This is the opposite of a standard brake switch.
CAUTION: Failure to wire the brake switch correctly can result in the torque converter being unable to unlock.
- Fuse/Relay Box
- Fuel Pump Control
- Fan Controls
- Check Engine Light
- IAC and TPS
- MAF Sensor
- MAP Sensor
- Engine Coolant Temp Sensor
- Alternator Control
- (2) Upstream Oxygen Sensors
- Crankshaft Position
- Camshaft Position
- Fuel Injectors
- Coil Packs
- Automatic Transmission Control
- Knock Sensors
Simple Wiring for your GM LS-Series Engine
Swapping an LS-series engine into your classic truck or muscle car is an inexpensive way to breathe new life into your ride. Every transplant presents its own challenges, most come in the form of wiring. Why spend hours tracking down broken wires and connectors when you can simplify the entire process with a JEGS stand-alone engine and transmission wiring harness. Each harness utilizes OE GM sensors and the pre-labeled wiring makes installation as easy as... ready, set, go!
Will this harness allow me to wire aftermarket gauges
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.