Blue Anodize In-Line Fuel Filters
- Gasoline, Alcohol & E85 Applications
JEGS 555-15006 In-Line Billet Aluminum Fuel Filter Features:
- For applications up to 1000 horsepower
- Features compact 5 in. long x 1 3/4 in. diameter housing with built-in male -10 AN fittings
- Constructed from CNC-machined billet aluminum and blue anodized for great looks and long life
- Compatible with gas, e85, and alcohol
- Replaceable 100-micron stainless steel element flow fuel in either direction to make filters completely reversible
Can this be used with gasoline
Is this diesel compatible? Thanks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.