Billet Timing Set Features:
- Double roller 0.250 in. chain, heat treated & polished
- Billet steel cam sprocket with thrust bearing
- 5-piece dowel pin insert kit for (+/-) 4 degree cam adjustment
- Billet steel crank sprocket, heat treated & 9-keyway
- Billet steel oil pump drive sprocket with oil pump spacer plates
- 3-bolt cam with one sensor
- 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 4.8L V8
- 1999-2006 Chevy/GMC 5.3L V8
- 1997-2005 Chevy/GMC LS1 5.7L V8
- 2004-2005 Chevy/GMC LS6 5.7L V8
- 1999-2007 Chevy/GMC LS2 6.0L V8
When installing the degree bushings, are they designed to put put in a certain way to help with the degree or we just put it in the hole for the cam gear?
Would this setup work with front cam sensor and cover building a 416 stroker ls
Will this work with the melling oil pump
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.