JEGS 555-28020 Dielectric Grease Features:
- Excellent Dielectric Lubricant
- Dielectric Grease is a silicon dioxide-thickened, very high molecular weight dimethyl polysiloxane-based material
- Extremely stiff, tacky, tenacious compound with excellent water repellency even to seawater
- Outstanding high-temperature and vacuum capabilities
- Keeps battery terminals corrosion free
- Seals high-energy ignition systems
- Prevents voltage leakage
- Specifications: .33 oz. Tube
- Many Uses, Here are a few Examples:
- Distributor cap nipples
- Battery terminals
- Ignition coil connectors
- Bulb sockets
- Trailer electrical connectors
- Spark plug boots
JEGS 555-28020 Dielectric Grease Notes:
- Never use dielectric grease on an oxygen sensor connector. Many O2 sensors are vented through the wiring and grease will contaminate the sensor over time causing it to malfunction.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.