Ford 8.5mm Ultra Pow'r Wires
- Greatly exceeds OE specs for RFI and conductivity at 500 ohms per foot resistance
- Spark plug boots and outer jackets are made of high-tear heat-resistant silicone
- The two outer jacket layers are separated by nylon pull tape for added pull strength & terminal retention
- Silicone Jacketed to resist high temperature, fuels & oils
- Stainless steel terminals connected using fold-over crimping that won't vibrate loose like core crimping
- Wires include wire separators, numbered wire markers, and dielectric grease
- Sets include coil wire (except where noted)
- Made in the USA
Ultra Pow'r High-Performance Spark Plug Wires
JEGS 8.5 mm Ultra Pow'r Spark Plug Wires are developed by racing experts to provide great performance at a budget-friendly price. Using Kevlar spiral-wound core conductors wrapped with a stainless alloy-coated fiberglass strand, these spark plug wires not only increase strength, they deliver high and even energy spark levels. Each wire set includes heat-resistant spark plug boots and silicone outer jackets to ensure a long life for your street or severe-duty vehicle.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.