GM 8.0mm Pow'r Wires
- Does not utilize an external coil wire
- Special wire composition lowers resistance to 350 ohms per foot
- RFI suppression is equal to that of OE carbon conductor wire but with 1/10th the resistance
- Spark plug boots and outer jackets are made of heat-resistant silicone
- The two outer jacket layers are separated by a fiberglass reinforcing braid for added pull strength
- EPDM/Silicone Jacketed to resist high temperature, fuels & oils
- Wires include wire separators, numbered wire markers, and dielectric grease
- Coil Wire Not Included
- Made in the USA
I have msd wires. can I replace them with these wires
Are these good for 400 ABC
what are the individual lengths
do these wires flow on the lower side of the valve covers to each plug.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.